Supporting New Zealand as a place where everybody is safe and loved by harnessing the power of immersive games technology to foster the development of life skills and positive lifestyle choices.
We believe that collaboration and leadership occurs naturally in an environment where everyone feels safe and loved. We do this by:
- living life with a sense of play
- acting with integrity and for the highest good of all
- learning and improving
- seeing people as the best they can be
- encouraging action
- being open and inclusive
Our BHAGs – Big Hairy Audacious Goals:
- Create a self managing framework for the New Zealand IT Industry and Educationalists to engage with and connect New Zealanders with today’s immersive games experience to teach skills in fun and sustainable ways.
- Learn from delivering pilot LGP Projects.
- Measurably impact the lives of Kiwis, their families and friends through the delivery of immersive games technology.
- Commission two immersive games for our communities and for sale